Sunday 22 October 2017

Welcome to Bon appétit!

Hi everyone, 

Welcome to my first blog post on Bon appétit, which I am doing as part of my third year marketing course at university. I am writing this blog on french inspired, easy and quick recipes of snack foods to share. I got my inspiration from French culture, specifically the tradition of having drinks and snacks before dinner around 6 or 7 o'clock, called an 'apéritif' or an 'apéro'. French people spend hours and hours sitting at a table eating their meals, course after course, they looove their food.
When they have the opportunity to, they will sit at the dinning table the whole day just eating and chatting away.

Apéritifs (or apéros) are really just an excuse to drink a lot and eat lots of crisps and unhealthy foods. So, I am providing a couple of recipes that are semi-healthy, cheap to make with only a few ingredients, quick and easy to prepare. These recipes are perfect for sharing with family and friends, for birthday parties, before a night out, Fresher's week, or just any type of celebration or social gathering. These recipes only take about 30 minutes or less to prepare and serve, so you do have the time to prepare them if you are organising something last minute. You do not have to be great at cooking for these, these do not require a lot of skills just a little effort. These recipes are also budget friendly, so do not worry about the cost. 

My next post will be my first family or friend sharing style recipe, which will be bruchettas with tomatoes and mozzarella.


Thank you for reading!


Follow me on social media at:

https://www.facebook.com/bonapp2017/

No comments:

Post a Comment